For over 30 years, Jeff has passionately worked to find the perfect blend of cinnamon and graham cracker for his homemade cheesecake crusts. Today, Cinnful Crunch is the irresistible snack resulting from all of his hard work and creativity with the perfect balance between scrumptious flavor and satisfying crunch.
Original - This is the one that started it all! Honey Graham crackers, zesty Saigon blend cinnamon, a touch of sweet, and a hint of salt combine with a satisfying crunch that brings you back for more!
Cinnful Crunch is addictively delicious straight out of the bag, however...
- it makes a wonderful topping for ice cream, yogurt, pudding, cream pies and creamy desserts, by itself or in combination with other toppings,
- you can add it to oatmeal for a zingy crunch,
- you bake it into muffins, brownies, cookies, cakes & cupcakes instead of or in addition to nuts, raisins, chocolate chips, etc.,
- it makes a tasty addition to granola and other cereals,
- it's perfect in Trail Mix and/or Party Mix,
- it goes well with cheese and other savory flavors - Include with cheese, fruit, and nuts as a complement platter for wine and beer tastings,
- Original or Pecan are great substitutes for croutons in almost any kind of salad,
- it goes well with savory Middle Eastern and Mediterranean dishes,
- and it's a delicious complement to olives, dates, figs, sweetbreads...
Zucchini Bread - A Family Favorite
1 1/2 cups white or brown sugar
1 cup vegetable oil
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
3 cups flour, unbleached, whole wheat or a combination
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon ginger
3 cups grated zucchini
1 -2 cups Cinnful Crunch Original or Pecan
Heat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl beat eggs. Beat in sugar and the oil and vanilla. Sift dry ingredients into mixture and stir. Add zucchini and Cinnful Crunch and stir well. Pour into 2 well-greased loaf pans and bake 45-60 minutes.